Friday, September 16, 2016

Avant-Garde Show

I thought I would share a few of the items that will be for sale at the show.  I am having so much fun decorating Altoid tins so I will have quite a few of those for sale along with albums and CD Christmas ornaments.


Inside the tin is a mini, mini album with journaling spots.


This is the underside of the Paris tin . . .

and the inside

and this is the mini journal/album with a rose charm.


The inside of the sewing tin.  This one doesn't have a journal just little bits of lace and sewing ephemera.

I made CD Christmas ornaments a few years ago and the ladies at our church seemed to really like them so I thought I would make some for the show and see how they do.





They are calling for rain on the day of the show but hopefully it won't keep people away!  What better thing to do on a rainy day than go shopping for handmade items!  Never to soon to start Christmas shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment