Thursday, September 8, 2016

Craft Show

I'm going to be in my first craft show with my paper crafts!  It is the Avant-Garde Show in Columbus, Ohio.  http://www.avantgardeshows.com/events  I'm really looking forward to it; just a lot of unknowns being my first show. 

Today I finished up the banner for my table front.  I made it from old CD's that I have been collecting over the years.  I hot glued the CD's to a piece of burlap and lace covered ribbon.  I then cut circles from kraft paper and glued on some paper lace doilies.  Then I used some alphabet stencils I have had for years and years to trace onto scrapbook paper in various colors and cut them out.  I sponged around everything with brown ink.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I had it hanging on my table most of the day to make sure nothing was going to fall off before the craft show.


No comments:

Post a Comment